Old April 19th 17, 08:58 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
NY

Default Interactive tv

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Many many years ago one of the much vaunted plus points of tv delivered
over the internet was interactive programs. Whatever happened to that?
We could all vote in the election or referenda weekly if we wanted to
then.

Also of course in much the same way as 'turns' on old fashioned talent
shows were hooked off after a few minutes if they were dying, we could get
rid of the worst programs in under three weeks.

Farewell reality TV. Farewell shopping channels. Farewell talent shows.

Sadly, my idea of "the worst programmes" wouldn't coincide with other
people's ideas, and I fear that the majority of the people would favour
keeping those and getting rid of drama and informative documentaries.