Old April 19th 17, 07:23 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Interactive tv

Back in the days of Laservision discs, these sort of choices for schools and
other training purposes were quite popular.
Even on Freeview they have run Dr Who Quizes like this, but what I'm
suggesting is something more radical.

"Graham Murray" wrote in message
news:[email protected]..
"Brian Gaff" writes:

Many many years ago one of the much vaunted plus points of tv delivered
over the internet was interactive programs. Whatever happened to that?
We could all vote in the election or referenda weekly if we wanted to
then.

The same with DVDs, at specified points you could make a choice as to
which path to take. For example, a scene where 2 (or more) main
characters are in a pub, when one of them leaves giving you the choice
of whether to follow the character leaving or the one
remaining. However, the only DVDs which I have seen which offer this are
concert DVDs where different camera angles are offered for some
'tracks'.