Old April 18th 17, 07:17 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham Murray

Default Interactive tv

"Brian Gaff" writes:

Many many years ago one of the much vaunted plus points of tv delivered
over the internet was interactive programs. Whatever happened to that?
We could all vote in the election or referenda weekly if we wanted to then.

The same with DVDs, at specified points you could make a choice as to
which path to take. For example, a scene where 2 (or more) main
characters are in a pub, when one of them leaves giving you the choice
of whether to follow the character leaving or the one
remaining. However, the only DVDs which I have seen which offer this are
concert DVDs where different camera angles are offered for some
'tracks'.