Old April 18th 17, 06:13 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Interactive tv

Many many years ago one of the much vaunted plus points of tv delivered
over the internet was interactive programs. Whatever happened to that?
We could all vote in the election or referenda weekly if we wanted to then.

Also of course in much the same way as 'turns' on old fashioned talent shows
were hooked off after a few minutes if they were dying, we could get rid of
the worst programs in under three weeks.