Old April 18th 17, 07:57 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default BBC is constipated

No but one might consider that if they offer streaming then they might
attempt to get the rights, or at the very least mention in the promo that it
will not be available on the on line version of bbc1. Probably going to
need to watch for this a lot as things get more complicated.

"the dog from that film you saw" wrote in
message ...
On 17/04/2017 21:35, Phi wrote:
Went to stream Guardians of the Galaxy on iPlayer through browser, but
get message to say 'For legal reasons we can't play this programme
here', but you can watch it by switching your TV to BBC one: alas I have
no TV

as they say, they don't have the rights to stream it. what would you have
them do? - break the law just for you?