Old April 18th 17, 07:55 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default BBC is constipated

This happens a lot on radio on local when some footy matches are not allowed
on the stream due to rights problems. Luckily I never want to listen to
over played wallies kicking balls about, but I'm surprised this would
affect broadcast tv, unless there is an alternative online stream which
somebody has paid for.

"Phi" wrote in message
news
Went to stream Guardians of the Galaxy on iPlayer through browser, but get
message to say 'For legal reasons we can't play this programme here', but
you can watch it by switching your TV to BBC one: alas I have no TV