Old April 17th 17, 08:58 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Spell checker

Ah yes very interesting. I don't think there is much of a call for
artificial noses, at least outside of the safety industry or crime
investigation.
However I think the idea of a vehicle having a sauna rather than a satnav
is an interesting one.

Nothing whatever to do with digital tv though, unless this artificial nose
is used to detect when the phone you are watching vidio on is about to burst
into flames.

"Johnny B Good" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:03:24 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

Does my spell checker know something I don't?
Satnav suggestion is sauna.

Perhaps only if it has an olfactory sensor input, maybe? :-)

--
Johnny B Good