Old April 16th 17, 02:30 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Spell checker

No it seems we all need to update our dictionaries.
One other source of confusion is the tendency for people to dictate emails
and texts into their phones and this can end up with some very strange
messages.

"The Other John" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:03:24 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

Does my spell checker know something I don't?
Satnav suggestion is sauna.
Brian

My eldest son emailed me that he was going for a flexible cystography and
his spell checker suggested 'autopsy' - not very encouraging for a
hospital trip!

--
TOJ.