Old April 15th 17, 06:58 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mike[_19_]

Default Any Topfield experts out there?

In article ,
Eddie King wrote:
Hi all,

my trusty Topfield 7700 seems on its way out. The story is as follows:

http://forum.toppy.org.uk/forum/

Post details on there and see if "AndyFras" can help you. He re-caps
and services TF5800/TF5810's, and may have advice/spares etc.

If the worst comes to the worst, how can I save my recordinmgs stored on
the HDD without having to use the dysfunctional PVR?

There is external software that can run on a PC to read TF5800/5810
drives. You can't read the drive directly from Windows/Linux without
it, but it can be done.

Mike Brown: mjb[-at-]signal11.org.uk | http://www.signal11.org.uk