Old April 14th 17, 01:36 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Adrian Caspersz

Default Any Topfield experts out there?

On 14/04/17 13:30, Eddie King wrote:
Hi all,

my trusty Topfield 7700 seems on its way out. The story is as follows:

a few months ago, it forgot its stored channels, I did a re-scan and
arranged the channels in the order I required. This seemed to work until
yesterday, when

I tried to record a programm and found that the Toppy wouldn't accept
any remote control commands (apart from off) so I couldn't access the
files menue or change channel.

Is there an individual remote control ID that needs resetting? Some can
be tailored to a particular recorder (the case if ye have more than one)

--
Adrian C