Old April 6th 17, 07:21 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Benderthe.evilrobot

Default Philips tuner for a Toshiba HDD & DVD/ Video Cassette Recorder model RD-XV48DTKB.

"Woody" wrote in message
news

"sintv" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 5 April 2017 20:27:03 UTC+1, Woody wrote:
"Dean Jackson" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a possible source for a Philips tuner for a
Toshiba HDD & DVD/ Video Cassette Recorder model RD-XV48DTKB.
Local repair person says that they are unavailable.

Try Charles Hyde at Pocklington.

--

Charles Hyde has stopped trading

Didn't know about that. Another sad day - end of November last year it
seems.

Is Satcure still trading? - they used to advertise tuner rebuilds for
various STBs, and probably had refurbs for sale.

I wonder where I'm going to get a replacement LOPT for my telly now?

I used to order from HR - usually they were better than the original part.

Whether they still exist is one thing - whether they still bother making
LOPTs is another.

They rapidly took up the baton on CCFL backlight boards - but its a while
since I checked they're still around.

---
http://www.avg.com