Old April 6th 17, 07:01 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Woody[_5_]

Default Philips tuner for a Toshiba HDD & DVD/ Video Cassette Recorder model RD-XV48DTKB.

"sintv" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 5 April 2017 20:27:03 UTC+1, Woody wrote:
"Dean Jackson" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a possible source for a Philips tuner for a
Toshiba HDD & DVD/ Video Cassette Recorder model RD-XV48DTKB.
Local repair person says that they are unavailable.

Try Charles Hyde at Pocklington.

--

Charles Hyde has stopped trading

Didn't know about that. Another sad day - end of November last year it
seems.

I wonder where I'm going to get a replacement LOPT for my telly now?

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com