Old April 5th 17, 09:47 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dean Jackson

Default Philips tuner for a Toshiba HDD & DVD/ Video Cassette Recordermodel RD-XV48DTKB.

On 05/04/2017 21:09, Graham. wrote:
On Wed, 5 Apr 2017 19:12:06 +0100, Dean Jackson
wrote:

Does anyone know of a possible source for a Philips tuner for a Toshiba
HDD & DVD/ Video Cassette Recorder model RD-XV48DTKB.
Local repair person says that they are unavailable.
D.J.

Wait till "sweetasapeanut" comes to his or her senses and reduces the
price of this to what it's worth.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toshiba-RD...AOSww3tY4TZ 1

Seriously, I have had luck with ebay saved searches coming up trumps
with obsolete items, but it can take a long time.

I'll keep an eye out for it.
I was looking at an item the other week that was overpriced that had a
last minute bid at the asking price. A couple of weeks later the same
thing happened again and it has now appeared at a lesser price. Does
Ebay condone that sort of thing?
The first time the seller could be contacted and she answered a
question. Since then there has been no way to contact her.
D.J.