Old April 5th 17, 04:10 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roderick Stewart[_3_]

Default Smart tvs dumb

On Wed, 5 Apr 2017 14:48:26 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

As a matter of interest; does the panasonic have a talking menus feature.

None of my Panasonic PVRs have had anything like this, though my most
recent one is a few years old, so it's possible that there exists a
more recent one that has it.

Every new model seems to have new things that the previous one didn't,
such as HD, two tuners, internet access (crap, but it's there), and
the ability to edit previous recordings and program future ones while
recording. Who knows what the next model after mine will have?

Rod.