Old April 4th 17, 05:21 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Layman[_2_]

Default Subtitle Disaster

On 04/04/17 12:52, Martin wrote:

I suggest you don't watch "Un Chien Andalou" on BBC4 tonight...

--

Jeff

They haven't just returned from hospital with watering eyes after having
something injected into one eye, whilst fully conscious.

On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 12:26:36 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

Yes but we are not being paid to post to Usenet, one might expect some
degree of professionalism for ones money , don't you think.
In a way its like all the legislation out there for disabled peoples
protection which is also ignored by many companies and individuals as as I
say it is not seen as important enough to actually get it right.
I for example know that most employers guard against getting any blind
applicants by demanding a clean driving license be a pre requisite for
applications. No driving in the job but they like to deduce how people
behave from many things like facebook etc and driving habits.

Brian