Old April 4th 17, 10:38 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

Default Subtitle Disaster

On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 11:24:30 +0100
"tim..." wrote:

"Davey" wrote in message
news
I know that programme subtitles are not an exact science, but the
rendition on the Beeb's programme this evening about the
photographer Olive Edis reached a new low. They spent as much time
correcting themselves as displaying the wrong words, and there was
no excuse for being live, it was a prerecorded assemble programme.

the code of practice should ban "live" subtitling for non-live
programs

tim

If only!

I've sent my complaint, I'll report any response. I won't hold my
breath, though.

--
Davey.