Old April 2nd 17, 12:11 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Yellow[_3_]

Default crap tv generally

In article , says...

I have never understood the popularity of Zombies and the undead.

I have never understood the popularity of watching sport, especially
football.

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Here is the thing. We have all these channels but the actual number of
programs worth watching is still about the same as when we only had four.
The question is, who watches the endless repeats and more importantly the
imported us junk like ancient aliens, and unsolved mysteries and Ghost
encounters and Cake wars and and and.