Old April 1st 17, 11:21 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roderick Stewart[_3_]

Default crap tv generally

Sadly, it's no longer much to do with informing educating and
enetertaining, but with maintaining commercial vested interests. I
suppose this is what happens with any enterprise when it outgrows its
original aims, however admirable they may have been.

Rod.

On Sat, 1 Apr 2017 09:31:47 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

Here is the thing. We have all these channels but the actual number of
programs worth watching is still about the same as when we only had four.
The question is, who watches the endless repeats and more importantly the
imported us junk like ancient aliens, and unsolved mysteries and Ghost
encounters and Cake wars and and and.
Brian

---
http://www.avg.com