Old March 21st 17, 11:53 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Freesat EPG and ch. 4 etc.

I'll have to look on Freeview, maybe they are updating witht a brand new
1980 75baud modem on a grotty bt line?

"Peter Duncanson" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Mar 2017 08:18:20 +0000, PeterC
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:51:50 -0000, UnsteadyKen wrote:

In article ,
says...
All of the EPG is OK for 7 days except for Ch. 4, it's clones and some,
assume, associated channels. These are OK for 5 days only.

6 and a bit here; and only Channel 4 itself.
On my Manhattan box; The EPG for Channel 4 both HD & SD and the +1,
stops after The King of Queens at 06.45 on the 27th.
All other channels are OK as far as I can see.

Late last night the affected channels were about half a day further on.

At the moment the Ch4 epg info stops at 06:10, Mon 27 Mar, just the same
as yesterday.

Film4, More4 and 4seven have programme info up to the end of Tue, 28
Mar, like the rest of the channels.

--
Peter Duncanson
(in uk.tech.digital-tv)