Old March 21st 17, 07:18 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
PeterC

Default Freesat EPG and ch. 4 etc.

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:51:50 -0000, UnsteadyKen wrote:

In article ,
says...
All of the EPG is OK for 7 days except for Ch. 4, it's clones and some, I
assume, associated channels. These are OK for 5 days only.

6 and a bit here; and only Channel 4 itself.
On my Manhattan box; The EPG for Channel 4 both HD & SD and the +1,
stops after The King of Queens at 06.45 on the 27th.
All other channels are OK as far as I can see.

Late last night the affected channels were about half a day further on.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away