Old March 20th 17, 07:16 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Duncanson

Default Freesat EPG and ch. 4 etc.

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:51:50 -0000, UnsteadyKen

says...
All of the EPG is OK for 7 days except for Ch. 4, it's clones and some, I
assume, associated channels. These are OK for 5 days only.

6 and a bit here; and only Channel 4 itself.

Ditto here on a Humax Freesat box. That's Ch4 and Ch4HD. the epg data
for Ch4+1 goes on for an hour longer.

I noticed a problem yesterday, but didn't look at the details. I may be
wrong but I think it was worse then.

On my Manhattan box; The EPG for Channel 4 both HD & SD and the +1,
stops after The King of Queens at 06.45 on the 27th.
All other channels are OK as far as I can see.

--
Peter Duncanson
(in uk.tech.digital-tv)