Old March 19th 17, 09:53 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default serving the public

Or there is that awful product with the stupid name:
I cannot believe its not beef dripping.
I can its as bad as its sister product:
I cannot believe its not real butter.

tastes of plastic and seems to be made of sticky water.

"Benderthe.evilrobot" wrote in message

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
For many years I've used a particular butcher. I must have spent
thousands in that shop. I believe in building up a relationship.
Yesterday I asked for something I often buy: beef dripping (it makes
fantastic roasties).

Apparently the latest trendy thing is goose fat - jars of it are common in
various stores.

Is there such thing as beef faggots? - they contain plenty of fat and
wouldn't take long to slice and fry down.