Old March 17th 17, 04:15 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Redifuson switcher

Also if you make the 0 on the links int 1s then the system will download the
pictures for you direccctly when dropbox is reliable again.
You know what they say, if its not broken then why fix it which was exactly
what the idiots did this week by changing how links to the public folder
worked.

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
On 17/03/2017 12:06, Dave W wrote:
"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mwoke4pvkw...%2001.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8qt9kajhc...%2002.jpg?dl=0

Wasn't there some discussion here about the old cable TV systems? Here
are
two pictures of the switch that they used to mount on the windowsill.

Bill

My browser gives up and shows a blank white page on both those links.

Dropbox seems to be having problems today. I can't upload.

Bill