Old March 14th 17, 05:02 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
fred[_3_]

Default Please recommend a DTT PVR

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 13:44:43 +0000, Bill Wright
wrote:

On 14/03/2017 13:02, fred wrote:
My ageing mum has just moved house to no Sky (and box with record) -
DTT only.
Please recommend a PVR. I believe I saw one in Tesco at ~ 130.
Simplicity of use (not masses of features) is paramount.
Thanks.

We're all ageing. Your mum is probably aged.

Bill

Thanks for your really helpful response. I'll rush down the store or
get on Amazon and buy one right away.
BTW, please give us some more of those wonderful stories about your
grandkids or the mrs. We all "love" them.