Old March 14th 17, 01:41 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham.[_12_]

Default Please recommend a DTT PVR

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 13:44:43 +0000, Bill Wright
wrote:

On 14/03/2017 13:02, fred wrote:
My ageing mum has just moved house to no Sky (and box with record) -
DTT only.
Please recommend a PVR. I believe I saw one in Tesco at ~ 130.
Simplicity of use (not masses of features) is paramount.
Thanks.

We're all ageing. Your mum is probably aged.

Bill

Aged is such an odd and unnecessary word. It's a euphemism for
decrepit. There are quite a few others, elderly, senior citizens,
pensioners, concessions, veterans, (x)generians.
Must be loads more.

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%