Old March 12th 17, 06:11 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Yellow[_3_]

Default Upgrade on Humax You view box

In article ,
says...

On 12/03/2017 15:55, Yellow wrote:
In article ,

says...

How are users finding the recent menu upgrade that is being introduced
to Youview boxes? I much preferred the old menu list system.
D.J.

There is a youView forum with a very lively community, and some support,
that you might find of interest.

https://community.youview.com/youview

Yes, I had found that. Some good comments there.
https://community.youview.com/youvie...-hg4nwsoj2cv6l

D.J.

I have a TalkTalk youView box that has not been upgraded yet but
TalkTalk keep putting out publicity that it is going to be "better than
ever".

Hmmmmm.....

One of the main complaints seems to be about how recordings are
presented.