Old March 11th 17, 09:36 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Bob[_12_]

Default SS:GB Pic wobble?. Episode 3

On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 09:38:03 +0100, Martin wrote:

On Fri, 10 Mar 2017 19:46:07 +0000, tony sayer
wrote:

In article , Martin
scribeth thus
On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 18:59:12 +0000, tony sayer
wrote:

In article , NY
scribeth thus
"tony sayer" wrote in message
news
Is it me or did anyone notice the picture waving about a bit from
3:55 mins in?. It was there on the live broadcast and now on
iplayer too?.

Looks as if the camera wasn't held very steadily. There seems to be a
trend nowadays for hand-held camera in situations where it doesn't
add anything to the atmosphere. I wonder if the Steadicam operator
wasn't feeling too steady on his feet...

Too much schnapps mien heir;!...

The Guardian TV programme reviewer has given up watching it.

That means that the public will like it and watch it then..

I doubt it.

So do I. I gave up after watching the first episode and part of the
second. The book is far better than the adaptation.