Old March 10th 17, 07:46 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tony sayer

Default SS:GB Pic wobble?. Episode 3

In article , Martin
scribeth thus
On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 18:59:12 +0000, tony sayer wrote:

In article , NY
scribeth thus
"tony sayer" wrote in message
news
Is it me or did anyone notice the picture waving about a bit from 3:55
mins in?. It was there on the live broadcast and now on iplayer too?.

Looks as if the camera wasn't held very steadily. There seems to be a trend
nowadays for hand-held camera in situations where it doesn't add anything to
the atmosphere. I wonder if the Steadicam operator wasn't feeling too steady
on his feet...

Too much schnapps mien heir;!...

The Guardian TV programme reviewer has given up watching it.

That means that the public will like it and watch it then..

--
Tony Sayer