Old March 10th 17, 05:56 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Michael Chare[_5_]

Default LLanddona Transmitter BBC Four?

On 10/03/2017 18:22, Graham. wrote:
On Fri, 10 Mar 2017 16:53:29 +0000, Michael Chare
wrote:

On 10/03/2017 16:35, Java Jive wrote:
On Fri, 10 Mar 2017 13:43:13 +0000, Michael Chare
wrote:

Will the LLanddona transmitter ever be upgraded to transmit BBC Four HD.
There is just CBBC HD.

http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/channels/channel_listings

BBC Four HD is currently on Com 7, so unless Llanddonna is going to
get Com 7, or BBC Four HD is moved to BBC B, no.

Who does one complain to?

You and all the other Freeview Light viewers then.

Have you considered Freesat?

Well I bought a new Samsung TV. The product description on the Samsung
web site just said it was DVB-T2. I even rang them to confirm this.
The website of the shop I bought it from just described it as
Freeview. However when it turned up there was an F-Plug socket, and it
does have Freesat software. That is the good news. The bad news is that
if you add channels like 101 to a favourites group, they get lost from
the group after a few hours. I am trying to get Samsung to do something
about this. This lead me to trying Freeview which works fine apart from
BBC Four just being in SD.

--
Michael Chare

---