Old March 10th 17, 06:14 PM posted to
Default LLanddona Transmitter BBC Four?

"Java Jive" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Mar 2017 13:43:13 +0000, Michael Chare

Will the LLanddona transmitter ever be upgraded to transmit BBC Four HD.
There is just CBBC HD.

BBC Four HD is currently on Com 7, so unless Llanddonna is going to
get Com 7, or BBC Four HD is moved to BBC B, no.

I'm not sure why BBC Four can't move to the standard PSB3 mux and something
move from there to COM7. I suppose the "something" is willing to pay more
money for greater coverage than BBC Four is willing to pay. I suppose they
think that children deserve HD more than boring old farts like us :-)