Old March 9th 17, 07:57 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Ian Jackson[_6_]

Default vision v40-104 modulators.... where can I get instructions from the internet?

In message , Bill Wright
writes

They are OK for every second channel use but not adjacent. However you
can use them adjacent at ch-1 next to a broadcast mux. In other words,
if the mux is on 51 you can use one on 50, but not on 52.

IIRC from my experiments in the late 60s, provided you have no sound
6MHz sound carrier, and you are not restricted to using standard TV
channel frequencies, you can space DSB TV channels as close as around
10.4MHz compared with the usual 16MHz.
--
Ian