Old March 8th 17, 10:08 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

Default vision v40-104 modulators.... where can I get instructions from the internet?

Hi all,

Over a period of time I have been quietly buying vision v40-104 modulators from ebay so that I can feed 8 CCTV cameras into my freeview/freesat/fm/dab distribution system.

(the 700 MHz clearance will provide me with extra UHF channels to add the rest of the cameras after already populating 62, 64, 66 and 68 for the 1st 4 cameras)

Only trouble is they did not come with any instructions... I've googled high and low for them...

Can any kind soul provide a link to where I can find e-instructions for the Vision V40-104 modulators?

also has anyone ever succeeded in using adjacent UHF channels with these DSB modulators? Wondering if i can use UHF Chs 61, 63, 65 and 67 in addition?

Thank you in anticipation

Stephen