Old March 7th 17, 03:00 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tim...[_2_]

Default humax freesat box fault?

"Stephen" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a humax 1010s freesat box and I have it set to display the time
on the front.

I didn't know that there was a choice :-)

Every now and again the display will blank for a few
minutes at a time. Is this a known "feature" or is it a bug? Is it
updating whilst the display blanks? It is frustrating that I cannot
see the clock during this time. I am not in front of the box all day,
but it does it at least once every day whilst I am in the room.

Does your box sometimes reset itself and bring up the stupid start up menu
whilst you are watching.

perhaps there is a connection