Old March 2nd 17, 09:44 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham.[_12_]

Default Fed up with bells

On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 10:12:05 -0000, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

Do they still use that sound? World Service seems to have gone all trendy
recently, with multiple ethnic voices in an audio collage or something.

Brian

I was listening to Radio Peking, or whatever it's called now, RCI I
think, on the 49M band last night, and what a transformation!

Not a hint of the Chairman's latest 5-year plan for pig-iron
production. It all sounded quite Western.

I imagine they dropped their interval signal, "The East is Red" years
ago.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%