Old March 2nd 17, 10:16 AM posted to
Default Fed up with bells

Actually just like there used to be audio and video titles of famous trains
passing by, these could surely fill many hours on a channel. I did actually
quite like those evenings a while back where it was just general sounds from
a trip and an area. I do have quite a few natural sound cds, and for the
new 4K tvs of huge sizes with surround sound I'd imagine it could be quite a
nice way to spend an evening.

"Graham." wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 22:16:19 -0000, "Woody"

"Graham." wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 07:08:21 -0000, "Brian-Gaff"

However I can see that a bell ringing channel is a serious omission
Freeview and this needs to be sorted straight away.
Maybe it can share it with Morris Dancing train spotting and other
things on a rolling basis.

World service Bow Bells, do they count?

Train spotting?

Oh dear.........

Sheltered life. was needed for the latter.