Old February 27th 17, 09:21 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Where can I find the frequency plan for post 700 MHz switchover?

Yes and Anglia had the naffest Sat Morning shows sourced from the USA, like
Danger freaks... don't try this at home children.

"charles" wrote in message
Woody wrote:

wrote in message
I have 4 TV aerials on my house, Sandy Heath, Oxford, Sutton
Coldfield and Waltham.

Via a few Televes Avant 5's, I have combined all 4 aerials so all
TVs get all four regions of ITV, BBC1, Oxford TV and 17 odd BBC
local radio.

I know that all four transmitters will have some changes as part of
the 700 MHz clearance programme, but where can I find the post 700
MHz clearance allocations?

Time was when such was a good idea, but given that the only
differences between the regions are the local news and Inside Out on
BBC, why bother?

once upon a time, Southern TV had better films than London, IMO.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England