Old February 27th 17, 08:16 AM posted to
Default Where can I find the frequency plan for post 700 MHz switchover?

In article ,
Woody wrote:

wrote in message
I have 4 TV aerials on my house, Sandy Heath, Oxford, Sutton
Coldfield and Waltham.

Via a few Televes Avant 5's, I have combined all 4 aerials so all
TVs get all four regions of ITV, BBC1, Oxford TV and 17 odd BBC
local radio.

I know that all four transmitters will have some changes as part of
the 700 MHz clearance programme, but where can I find the post 700
MHz clearance allocations?

Time was when such was a good idea, but given that the only
differences between the regions are the local news and Inside Out on
BBC, why bother?

once upon a time, Southern TV had better films than London, IMO.

from KT24 in Surrey, England