Old February 27th 17, 05:57 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Crosland

Default Where can I find the frequency plan for post 700 MHz switchover?

On 26/02/2017 22:07, wrote:
I have 4 TV aerials on my house, Sandy Heath, Oxford, Sutton Coldfield and Waltham.

Via a few Televes Avant 5's, I have combined all 4 aerials so all TVs get all four regions of ITV, BBC1, Oxford TV and 17 odd BBC local radio.

I know that all four transmitters will have some changes as part of the 700 MHz clearance programme, but where can I find the post 700 MHz clearance allocations?

A good place to start looking.

http://www.aerialsandtv.com/index.html

--
Peter Crosland