Old February 26th 17, 10:07 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

Default Where can I find the frequency plan for post 700 MHz switchover?

I have 4 TV aerials on my house, Sandy Heath, Oxford, Sutton Coldfield and Waltham.

Via a few Televes Avant 5's, I have combined all 4 aerials so all TVs get all four regions of ITV, BBC1, Oxford TV and 17 odd BBC local radio.

I know that all four transmitters will have some changes as part of the 700 MHz clearance programme, but where can I find the post 700 MHz clearance allocations?