Old February 25th 17, 06:54 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Tim+[_4_]

Default Motorhome tv dead?

Woody wrote:
To start with Black Hill does not serve the Peebles area, or it is not
supposed to. If you are receiving it then you must be somewhere well
up the side of Dunslair Heights. If you are lower down I suspect you
will be receiving Selkirk which does cover parts of Peebles. Black
Hill is roughly NW of the town centre in pretty well the same
direction as Peebles transmitter, Selkirk is roughly SE or ESE from
the town centre.

Well, we were using my wife's antenna finder app and certainly with the
aerial pointed in the appropriate direction for Black Hill, we were getting
a strong signal.

The problem didn't seem to be one of "lack of signal", just "lack of
ability to tune into anything".

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls