Old February 24th 17, 07:30 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Layman[_2_]

Default Local Muxes from Hannington

On 24/02/17 07:51, Mark Carver wrote:
On 24/02/2017 07:44, Jeff Layman wrote:

Well, we've had Solent here for some time. I don't think I've ever
watched anything on it for more than a couple of minutes. That's mainly
due to the puke-inducing colour of the studio - a sort of grubby
off-pink. I think that money must have been so short that an order went
out to find the cheapest paint available. This colour must have been in
the storeroom for years, and before Solent came along they couldn't even
give it away!

Yes, I saw Solent while staying in a hotel in Bournemouth. Incredibly
tedious viewing, and nothing of even comedic value to watch. Same for
the Liverpool station which I managed to tune in while in a Llandudno
b&b

Oh well, at least you've got TalkingPictures TV as an option on Ch8 now!

--

Jeff