Old February 23rd 17, 04:58 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Local Muxes from Hannington

I can get Hannington here in Kingston UponThames on a hill. Its a bit
awkward sometimes since Crystal Palace is my local one and it is in almost
exactly the opposite direction so comes in off the back of the aerial. The
answer was to put it below the roof line so the house is int he way of
Hannington. Of course if it had anything at all regionally different it
might be worth me putting my double 18 ele stack up that way, but these days
tv is boringly the same.

"Mark Carver" wrote in message
Hannington is now carrying the two local muxes to serve Reading (UHF Ch
29) and Basingstoke (UHF Ch 51)

Only the three national 'sustaining' services at present on both, (Kix,
True Crime, and True Movies) nothing in the visible service tables
indicating the 'That's Reading' and 'That's Hampshire' local channels. I
assume they are one step closer now ?!

I'm in Basingstoke, obviously full signal for the Basingstoke mux here,
but stable decodable signal for Reading, (the original plan was for both
to share Ch 29, a lá the Manchester/Liverpool/Preston services from Winter
Hill)

--
Mark