Old February 23rd 17, 12:38 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

Default 5Star Channel

I happened on a programme on 5Star+1 tonight, on Ch. 55, using my Humax
PVR, which receives input from Freeview, Freeview HD, and the internet.
I switched to the TV set, which is a non-HD receiving set, and there
was no Ch. 55, but there was Ch. 30, 5Star.
What's happening here? A retune of the TV set made no difference. Is
the +1 channel distributed over DVB-2, or the internet?
All I can find on the website is that 5Star+1 is available on Ch. 55,
which is no help if the set won't receive it.
My transmitter is Tacolneston.

Any help welcome.

--
Davey.