Old February 22nd 17, 06:30 PM posted to
Default 4K TVs

"R. Mark Clayton" wrote in message
On Tuesday, 21 February 2017 23:40:14 UTC, Michael Chare wrote:
Many of the TVs in the shops are 4K, but how much 4K TV do the
who buy them watch?

I don't have a 4k TV only full HD, but if I replace I will get a 4k
one because the premium is quite small and this should future proof
hte set for a decade (as a full HD one did in 2009).

I do have a 4k monitor on this PC - I use it all the time and it is

I have only found a few 4K programmes from the likes of Netflix. Is
there any hope that BBC, ITV or C4 will start broadcasting 4K
on satellite or the Internet?

That would be 4K that was the follow-up to 3D - which has just quietly
been abandonned?

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com