Old February 22nd 17, 05:37 PM posted to
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]
Default 4K TVs

On Tuesday, 21 February 2017 23:40:14 UTC, Michael Chare wrote:
Many of the TVs in the shops are 4K, but how much 4K TV do the people
who buy them watch?

I don't have a 4k TV only full HD, but if I replace I will get a 4k one because the premium is quite small and this should future proof hte set for a decade (as a full HD one did in 2009).

I do have a 4k monitor on this PC - I use it all the time and it is fantastic.

I have only found a few 4K programmes from the likes of Netflix. Is
there any hope that BBC, ITV or C4 will start broadcasting 4K channels
on satellite or the Internet?

Michael Chare