Old February 19th 17, 09:29 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Kenny

Default Missing channels?

I'm in Derry, NI and wondering why I don't get CH4 HD and some other
channels. According to
http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/channels/channel_listings
I should be getting all channels in NI. The "missing" ones are listed as
from Mux COM7 HD which doesn't appear in the list for the Limavady
transmitter I'm using, here's what's the
Limavady
BBC A D3&4 BBC B HD SDN ARQ A ARQ B
This is a main, not relay, transmitter and I'm fairly certain the "missing"
channels like CH4 HD, Vintage TV and Aljazeera were there there before they
started messing about at the analogue switch off.
Have I lost these extra channels permanently?

Kenny Cargill