Old February 18th 17, 11:15 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

Default Humax overheating

On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 10:41:18 +0000
Max Demian wrote:

On 18/02/2017 10:09, Davey wrote:

The other puzzle is that there is an indicator on the front panel
which shows, in a tiny font, 'FULL', but the 1TB HDD is only ~70%
full. I can't say whether this is new or not, I never usually look
that closely at the front panel, I always use the remote control
for everything.

I think that means that the output is in 'full' HD. The HDD indicator
is a rectangle with up to four dots in it at the RHS of the display.

I had wondered if it was something to do with the display, so that
makes sense. Somewhere, I must have the manual...

I see the HDD level every time I go into Watch mode, so I know how much
of it is used. I'll look for the other display.

--
Davey.