Old February 13th 17, 10:23 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default OT Euronews

Is not freesat being a seperate mode now a little redundant, ie, anything
which is free to air should all be in one place be it officially in freesats
lists or not. We want simplisity, not complication in our lives.

"Dave W" wrote in message
news

wrote in message
Euronews is broadcast loud and clear at 28E
It has been removed from Freesat, as is well known.

Can anybody please explain why it does not tune in
under "other channels"?

Thanks in advance.

You'll need to specify what receiver you're using, as "other channels" is
not a phrase used by every receiver under the sun as you seem to think. It
tunes in perfectly well on my Humax Foxsat, but I have to go to
non-Freesat mode to do it.
--
Dave W