Old February 11th 17, 01:27 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Max Demian

Default Unforgotten

On 11/02/2017 09:16, Brian Gaff wrote:

Yes most of the time it is fine. However sometimes the narrator does get a
bit carried away and forgets that we need who has come in and what facial
expressions are and who has a gun drawn and instead describes in detail the
pattern of of a sofa or something like that. Often less is more on AD,
sometimes not, but its probably hard to judge on some content.

How does AD cope with the identities of people not introduced by name?
Often half a dozen characters are introduced in the first quarter hour
and we are expected to remember them (and what they do) when their
significance to the story becomes apparent (if it does).

--
Max Demian