Old February 10th 17, 10:53 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
pinnerite

Default Unforgotten

Yesterday evening, my wife and I had settled down to watch the final episode
of this serial drama.

Unfortunately, Mrs Pinnerite had 'pressed the wrong button' with the result
that for the first time we were listening to an audio accompaniment. It was
irritating at first. During the intervals we were feverishly trying to to
reverse the facility but didn't manage to so for quite some time.

However the delightfully measured tones in which the monologue was delivered
had us in hysterics when we proceeded to emulate while continuing with
ordinary domestic tasks.

On the other hand, for the visually impaired it is very well done. and must
be a terrific boon.